Re: [Chicago-acappella] New member with questions on music......

  • Night Hawk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2001
      We need all the help we can get...we are a nine mamber collegiate classicaly
      tarined male accapella group. We have 5 tenors and 4 baritones nbo reall solid
      bass f is it and a low d if everone else is piano. Let me know what we are
      talking about here....can we work something out. Thanks for getting back to
      us.

      Jimbo