The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor... Major East Coast Power Outage

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      I am writing to you from my apartment which is the only buildibng in the area with power.  All of the New York area is suffering under a major blackout that started about 4PM this afternoon.
      I am stranded 14 miles from the studio with no transportation to the studio and doubt as to whether the facitlites are available to even broadcast the show.

      We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to being back up and running next week from Villageradio .  If by some miricle we are able to get to the studio and the station is able to broadcast the show, we will try.

      Thanks you for your support and we look forwward to bringing you the best of acappella music next week.

      Humbly and frustrated,

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast

              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show