Re: A Powful Tool--IMPORTANT: READ THIS FIRST!

  • schlesmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Apparently, a message with the subject heading, "A Powful Tool," was
      posted to the Chicago A Cappella users group on July 30.

      I did not post this message. Perhaps my computer has been infected
      with some kind of virus.

      In any event, DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT! Instead, delete the
      message.

      Sorry if this has caused you any problems.

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member Shorelinr Chorus (http://evkhome.northstarnet.org/bflat)
      member New Tradition Chorus (http://www.newtradition.org)