Harmony Horses

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 3:16 PM
      I've seen this before, but I still get a kick out of
      it . . . came to me recently from two different
      sources & I thought I'd let you enjoy it, too, since
      we all share a love of vocal harmony. (Tho' I don't
      know whether my KIB friends would appreciate it!)

      Just click on each horse for part of the song . . . or
      all together. TURN ON SOUND.

      http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf

      (Hmm . . . I could make a rude comment about singers
      who behave like the wrong end of the horse, but I
      don't know anyone who fits that description. Do
      you??)

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member Shoreliner Chorus