Re: I Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before!!!

  • meryllarne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003
      I have to recommend this site most highly. I too recently saw a
      television show for the company listed at:
      http://www.wrldofproducts.com I checked out their website and decided
      to join. Using this absolutely incredible program I have been able to
      slash our families groceries bills by about 70% each week! In fact
      just this past weekend I purchased $ 197.94 worth of groceries and
      only had to pay $ 13.22! This thing allows you to get just about
      everything in the supermarket for pennies on the dollar. I feel sorry
      for the supermarkets with programs like these. The company also has
      an entire network of sites offering different types of savings. This
      can be found at: http://www.networkofsavings.com They also operate
      The Wholesale Mall of America where they offer over 68,000 items at
      below wholesale prices. I was a little confused about the mall, you
      have to click on log in and then register from the log in screen.
      registration is free and once registered you may purchase anything
      you wish. The mall website is at: http://wproducts.mygiftparty.com
      This is truly a one stop for all your savings place.