FOUND BARITONE NEED A TENOR

  • Edward M. Violett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2003
      Looking for a tenor to sing in barbershop qurtet. We sing the old
      songs that ring and also some of the new one's. You must be commited
      to singing because we are. This is not to say that we don't have fun.
      We are in the McHenry County area, Woodstock,IL.
      We have sing out's comming up and need to get a tenor or give the
      sing out's to someone else. Call Ed Violett at 815-338-4982 or e-
      mail crf4trk1@...

      Thanks
      Edward M. Violett
      Lead