Baritenor needed for the JOHN LINK VOCAL QUINTET

  • John Link
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003

      Hi Friends,

      I'm looking for just one more singer to complete my vocal quintet. I would appreciate your passing my audition notice to any singers that you think might be qualified and interested.

      Thank you,
      John Link

      BARITENOR needed for the JOHN LINK VOCAL QUINTET

      BARITENOR (low E to high A) needed to complete the JOHN LINK VOCAL QUINTET, which sings my wordless vocal arrangements of instrumental compositions by such composers as Beethoven, Chopin, Chick Corea, Miles Davis, Debussy, Bill Evans, Pat Metheny, Ennio & Andrea Morricone, Mussorgsky, Satie, Scriabin, and Earl Zindars, as well as my original compositions. I am looking for a talented and committed musician to join us in using our voices as instruments.

      To hear recordings of the John Link Vocal Quintet visit the following sites:
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/JohnLink
      http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet

      I am looking for a baritenor with the ability to sing music from various genres without creating a caricature of each of the genres, with the ability to improvise, and with the desire and ability to make this group a priority.

      So that the ensemble will perform at the highest level, rehearsals include Awareness Through Movement lessons (http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais) and ensemble singing lessons.

      Rehearsals are held Monday evenings on West 26th Street in Manhattan. If you think you have what it takes to be part of this innovative group, call (212)463-7102 to schedule an audition.