Audition information...

  • acappellalvr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 9:13 AM
      FeedBack is an all male a cappella group in the southwest suburbs. We
      rehearse weekly in Orland Park. We are currently looking for a Tenor
      who is also a Vocal Percussionist.

      We are a group of guys who enjoys singing and performing together. We
      have been performing over the past year at various Churches,
      fundraisers, and other musical venues. We also have multiple contacts
      in the record industry.

      If you are looking for a low stress singing environment with a lot of
      potential then FeedBack is the group for you.

      Please contact us either at this email address or at the following
      phone number 708-870-0044.

      For additional information you can look at our classified at
      www.casa.org