(Almost) Free Male Acappella Arrangements

  • Andy Emmerich
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2001
      The Xtension Chords are a 14-man college a cappella group at the
      Univeristy of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. To our knowledge, we are
      the only college acappella group which distributes its arrangements free
      of charge. All we ask is that you pay the cost of copies and shipping,
      and we'll do the rest! We'd be more than happy to help any group who's
      just starting, or just wants to perform a kickin' arrangement. Almost
      ALL of the songs our group has done in its 10 year history are
      available. Just check out out our website at

      http://www.uiuc.edu/ro/xchords

      for our CD songlists (look in the Merchandise section) and choose any of
      them you want. Then let us know which one's you'd like by mailing to

      xchords@...

      and we'll let you know when and how we can help you.

      We encourage everybody else who's in a college group to follow our
      example, and if you do, let me know so I can stop erroneously claiming
      to be the only group that does this.

      Thanks, everybody, and keep singing!