I thank you and the Other Guys thank you

  • Michael Dikelsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2003
      Last Saturday, February 15th an extraordinary thing
      happened. 522 people paid 12 bucks, braved the road
      conditions, weather and the distance to come to
      Governor's State University to see the first ever
      organized Other Guy/Other Other Guy show.

      Half of the audience was of course friends and family
      but the other half were people who had never heard of
      The Other Guys before but were just interested in the
      music. The show was a great success for The Other Guy
      brand and also for a cappella music. For this we
      thank you very much.

      If you would like email updates regarding The Other
      Guys and The Other Other Guys, please send your email
      address to me.

      Again, thank you. We look forward to singing for you
      in the future.

      A Cappella Forever,
      Michael Dikelsky

      http://shopping.yahoo.com