Music Man Movie Sound Clips

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      In case you're interested, one of the threads
      currently on the Harmonet
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bbshop) has to do with
      the Disney-produced made-for-TV version of "The Music
      Man" that will air on ABC this Sunday night.

      Sound clips of all the songs in the movie, including
      the ones performed by the school board quartet, are on
      the Internet at the Disney site:

      http://disney.go.com/wonderfulworld/themusicman/music.html

      The school board quartet is played by a professional a
      cappella quartet from Canada called Voices in Public,
      or V.I.P. I don't know whether they're SPEBSQSA
      members, but I understand at least three of them have
      some barbershopping experience. This group has a Web
      site, too, at http://www.voicesinpublic.com .

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member Shoreliner Chorus