Absolute Harmony

  • George Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2001
      Hey Acappella Junkies-
      This is your official invitation to Valentine Harmonies, an evening of
      music and comedy with Absolute Harmony. Our featured repertoire includes
      Lover Lay Down, Steal My Kisses, Just Can't Get Enough, and other familiar
      tunes from various decades and musical genres.
      The performance will begin at 9PM on Thursday, February 15th in the
      Simpson Multi-Purpose Room (6333 N.Winthrop Ave Loyola University Chicago). The price of admission is two dollars.
      Come join us! For more information about our group, check us out on the
      web at http://www.AbsoluteHarmony.com
      Thanks!

      Yours in Harmony,

      John A. Alletto