Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes - ENTRY FORM

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Harmony Sweepstakes

      Holiday Greetings!

      We hope this mailing finds you enjoying this holiday season with family and friends (and food) - but we're already looking ahead to the biggest a cappella event of 2003...

      Attached, please find two .PDF files.  One has all the information about entering the 2003 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes ("Pre-Entry Info"), and the other is the actual entry form.  If you're interested in entering the Sweepstakes, please print out the "Entry Form" .PDF file, fill it out, and send it to us with a current recording.  Remember a few things:

      • The deadline for receiving entries is January 10th, 2003.
      • The show is Saturday, March 15th, 2003 at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie, IL, at 7:30 pm.
      • All groups will need to submit an audition recording with at least two songs. (CDs or MP3s strongly preferred)
      • Groups must have at least three and no more than seven members.
      If you've never opened .PDF files before, you can get a reader from www.acrobat.com.  If you have problems with receiving attachments, or with printing out the .PDF files, please contact us and we'd be happy to send you the forms by mail (it's just faster and cheaper this way).

      Phone:847-228-1150
      E-mail address:sweeps@...
      Web site:www.harmony-sweepstakes.com
      Harmony Sweepstakes
      1830 Knights Bridge #1B
      Mount Prospect, IL  60056
      Thanks for your interest in the Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival, and we look forward to your entry!

      Andrew Blendermann
      Chicago Regional Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival