Shircago performs at The Flow, Wed. Jan. 31, 9pm (FREE!)

  • shircago@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      Shalom to everyone!

      This Wednesday, as part of the University of Chicago's Dollar Shake
      Day at the C-Shop in the Reynolds Club at 57th St. and S. University,
      Chicago's contemporary Jewish a cappella group Shircago performs at
      9pm.

      Come watch us do our Dollar Shake!

      Oh, wait, that's not right.

      You can buy a world-famous C-shop MILKshake for a dollar and watch us
      shake our thang on stage. Yeah, that's it.

      If you haven't seen our new lineup yet, then be sure to stop by! We
      have a new, high-energy membership, replete with our own sound system
      and some new twists to old songs. We'll also be selling both of our
      CDs there for the special low price of $10 each.

      And, in case the subject got cut off, this performance is FREE!

      For more information, call 773-324-9015, or check out our spiffy
      website at http://shircago.net/

      We hope to see you there!
      -Shircago