Chicago a cappella's Holiday Concert Schedule

  • Munn Heydorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002

      ***** Chicago a cappella Holiday Concert Information *****

      The holiday season will be here before we know it.  And, the Chicago a cappella [an a cappella vocal group unrelated to this discussion group except by interest] Holiday concerts are coming soon to four Chicago area venues, one of which is sure to be near you; at least we hope so.

      Come and hear a recipe for bliss!  Celebrate the release of Chicago a cappella's "Holidays a cappella" CD with our intimate, exuberant holiday program.  You'll revel in heart-warming carols, Chanukah songs, spirituals, and expressions of joy from around the world.  Bring your friends and family!

      The Holidays a cappella schedule and venue list is:

      >> 8:00 p.m., Friday, December 6th at Fourth Presbyterian Church,
      Michigan Avenue at Delaware, Chicago.  Discounted parking (have us validate ticket) at 900 N. Michigan Avenue Self Park (enter from Rush or Walton),

      >> 8:00 p.m., Saturday, December 7th at Unity Temple, 875 Lake
      Street, Oak Park.  Free parking in city lot on north side of Lake Street, near Forest,

      >> 7:30 p.m., Sunday, December 8th at Lutkin Hall, 700 University
      Place, Evanston.  Limited free parking on University lot to west.  Additional free parking at Church Street Self Park off Clark.  Free metered street parking on Sundays,

      >> 3:00 p.m., Sunday, December 15th at Community United Methodist
      Church, 20 North Center Street, Naperville.  Free parking at Regency Bank lot across street.

      For further information or tickets orders, please give us a call at (773) 755-1628 or visit our secure web site where you can hear samples of our music work and order tickets and CDs at:

      www.chicagoacappella.org

      Thanks for listening!