CONCERT - SATURDAY FEB 3. 2:00 PM

  • Noel_Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      Dear Friends of Golosa, the University of Chicago Russian Choir,

      We will be performing this coming Saturday, February 3, at 2:00 as part of
      the annual University of Chicago Folk Festival, which runs from Friday,
      Feb. 2 through Sunday, Feb. 4.

      The Folk Festival takes place within the confines of Ida Noyes Hall,
      located at the intersection of 59th street and S. Woodlawn Avenue across
      the street from Rockefeller Chapel near the campus of the University of
      Chicago.

      Golosa will perform in the "West Lounge". To get there, take the
      main staircase up to the second floor. The lounge is at the end of the
      hall on your left.

      The evening concerts require an admission fee but the daytime workshops
      (when Golosa will perform) on Saturday and Sunday come free of
      charge. This is a wonderful event and you will be able to enjoy the
      music of folk artists from all over this country and beyond. For more
      information please visit the Folklore Society's website at:

      http://www.mcs.net/~uofcfolk

      or call their general information line at:

      773-702-9793

      Thank you for your support and we hope to see you there!

      Noel Taylor, director, Golosa, U of C Russian Choir