Thanks - we hope you had fun!

  • contactelmothumm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      Hello:

      I wanted to thanks all those that participated at this year's first annual
      Best of the Midwest A Cappella Fest held at the North Shore Center for the
      Performing Arts in Skokie. By all accounts it was very well received.

      I will be looking at groups for next year's show now through about next
      April. If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the
      second annual Best of...have them send information to:

      Greg Vaden
      844 Duke
      Milford, MI 48381

      I plan to narrow the field using press kit information and demo tapes but
      will make my final decisions based on live performances that I will attend.
      I encourage any Midwest group to summit and look forward to including the
      best of the best at next year's show.

      I look forward to hearing from as many of you as possible and can't wait for
      next year's event!

      Thanks & good luck:
      Greg Vaden
      Best of the Midwest A Cappella Fest