NIGHTWATCH releases new CD!!!

  • confunktion
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      I know, I know...you have no idea who we are...it's a common first
      response, we're used to it. Let's shed some light...

      NIGHTWATCH, 2000 Buckeye Invitational Comedy Quartet Champs and
      perennial LOL District Top 10 Clutter proudly announces the release
      of our first CD: "Songs We Almost Learned". Included in this aural
      cornucopia are obscure BBS arrangements like "Am I Wasting My Time",
      uncontestable hits such as Billy Joel's "Lullaby" and the
      Suntones' "Jezebel", and a live performance of the Buckeye-award-
      winning DINER SET, complete with the sounds of flying donuts and
      splashing coffee. Just one spin in your CD player and you'll
      say, "Geez...if these guys can make a CD, then I can medal in
      Montreal!"

      Don't hesitate - get your browser to www.nightwatchqt.com - that's
      www.nightwatchqt.com - and get your copy of "Songs We Almost Learned"
      today! FREE SHIPPING!!! Sorry, no 8-tracks or cassettes. Dan
      Naumann was not harmed in the making of this CD, but he asked for it
      a few times...

      Thanks for the mailbox space,

      Paul Wolf
      Lead/Mouthpiece, NIGHTWATCH