Tenor ISO singing opportunities

  • Mike O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2002
      I am a tenor ISO a small a cappella group with a commitment to blend.
      I am way open minded about style and composition. My ideal group is
      all male, 3-8 people, but I'll enjoy mixed groups too. I would most
      like to sing falsetto tenor 1. I can do lead tenor 2 well. I think I
      can fit in as a baritone in some groups, depending on the other voice
      qualities. No bass notes.

      I live in the northeast corner of Cook County, work in Hyde Park. For
      the right group, I'll rehearse anywhere more or less in between. I
      would like to do public performances, but I don't care about pay.

      Mike O'Donnell