The Feldenkrais Method for Singers

  • johnlink@con2.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2001
      In my previous post referring to my two-part article about how to learn to
      sing with greater ease, comfort, and expression, I neglected to include the
      following statement:

      You can read this article, "The Feldenkrais Method for Singers", at
      www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/author/view_author_info.gsp?auth_id=706981.
      By reading this article, the author may receive compensation based on page
      views.

      I apologize for my omission.

      John Link

      The John Link Vocal Quintet is now on mp3.com!
      Please visit www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet/.