Well - this is it!

  • contactelmothumm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      Hello:

      Greg from the a cappella group elmoTHUMM here. Well, this is it! This
      Sunday at 7p.m. will be the first of what I hope to be many Best of the
      Midwest A Cappella Fests. I wanted to bring to Chicago a show they could be
      proud of & I believe that with the help of Blenderful Music I have done that.
      Three great groups in one great night.

      - Chapter 6, 2000 & 2002 Chicago Harmony Sweeps Champs, IL
      - Fourth Avenue, 1996 Chicago Harmony Sweeps Champs, Ohio
      - elmoTHUMM, Harmony Sweeps regulars, Michigan

      Please come out to the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts & support
      this wonderful night of harmony.

      Thanks & hope to see you & ALL your friends there:
      Greg
      elmoTHUMM guy