Re: [Chicago-acappella] Start group in Chicago

  • Elisabeth Taggart
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
      Just to throw my hat into the a cappella group search...

      I am a member of a small group in chicago and we are looking for male
      singers (tenors/baries/bassos) just like the rest of the musical world.
      We're 5 strong (4 women and one guy) and meet once a week - sunday nights in
      the wrigelyville area. we've had one concert and have another scheduled for
      the end of october. we're pretty casual but very capable singers (good
      sightreading and ability to hold your own on your part). soooo... if any of
      you guys (or girls who can sing tenor) out there are itching to be in a
      group in chicago, please let me know!

      Libby

      p.s. we are currently nameless, so if anyone has some good ideas...