Quick request...

  • Krivitzky, Jonathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
      It's great that so many people are interestedin finding groups!

      I would like to make a small request, though... please indicate (generally) what part you sing when you advertise yourself for those of us who might be looking for a specific spot to fill. Also, it will help those of us who like to store these old emails in case spots open up later.

      Thanks, all!

      Sing 'til you're flat,
      Jon Krivitzky

      www.oocmusic.com
    • Gina Guido
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
        For those of you who recieved my email yesterday...
        I sing AII mostly but am willing and can exercise my range!
        I also have experience arranging.
        Thanks for your replies and I will be getting in touch with you soon!
        Gina