Needing to start a group!!

  • Patrick A. Riste
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2002
      Hey Everyone,

      Just hanging out up here in Green Bay WI and thought I would send a
      shout out to you all and see if anyone would be interested is
      starting up an a cappella group or if anyone knows of any auditions.
      Its been about a year and a half since I last sang with a group and I
      really miss the brotherhood and family atmosphere that we had. Would
      be interested in keeping with the street corner tradition of a
      cappella by focusing on 1950's and 1960's doo wop. I am open to more
      contemporary styles but for 5 years I sang doo wop.

      If anyone is interested send me an IM on yahoo or shoot me an email
      about it and I will get back as soon as possible.

      Thanks a lot,

      Patrick A Riste
      bigbopper46@...
    • Moeller, Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
        Thank you! I'm in Madison, which is too far from Green Bay, but am also interested .

        Just hanging out up here in Green Bay WI and thought I would send a
        shout out to you all and see if anyone would be interested is
        starting up an a cappella group or if anyone knows of any auditions.
        Its been about a year and a half since I last sang with a group and I
        really miss the brotherhood and family atmosphere that we had. Would
        be interested in keeping with the street corner tradition of a
        cappella by focusing on 1950's and 1960's doo wop. I am open to more
        contemporary styles but for 5 years I sang doo wop.

        If anyone is interested send me an IM on yahoo or shoot me an email
        about it and I will get back as soon as possible.

        Thanks a lot,

        Patrick A Riste
        bigbopper46@...

        Home Selling? Try Us!