metsocialclub.com is LIVE!

  • msc_chicago2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002
      The Metropolitan Social Club, located at
      http://www.metsocialclub.com/ , is a free community site specifically
      designed for people in major metropolitan areas. Some of our services
      include:

      - Local Event Calendar (post your upcoming events!)
      - Classified Ads & Discussion Forums
      - Community Directory
      - E-mail

      Our site is run by members and is 100% content driven. Use it find
      out what's happening around town, meet interesting people, publicize
      your upcoming events or promote your business. No banner ads, popups,
      or other inconveniences. Just useful information =)

      Check out our site and join the community! We hope you'll agree this
      is a great local resource.

      Cheers,

      The Metropolitan Social Club Staff

      http://www.metsocialclub.com/