AUDITIONS--Chicago-Area Men's Choruses

  • schlesmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      OK, we'll add our AUDITION NOTICE for MEN WHO LIKE TO SING!!!

      Shoreliner Chorus (North Shore Chapter, SPEBSQSA)
      Guest Night/Open Houses & Auditions -- 7:45 p.m. Wednesday,
      October 16, 23, &/or 30.
      Men high school age & older welcome; previous vocal experience not
      necessary (but it helps).
      Elliott Hall, Presbyterian Home, 3131 Simpson St. (Golf Rd.),
      Evanston.

      New Tradition Chorus--2001 SPEBSQSA International Champs (Northbrook
      Chapter, SPEBSQSA)
      "Quick Start" Open Houses -- 7:30 p.m. Monday, October 7 &/or 14.
      Men high school age & older welcome; previous vocal experience not
      necessary (but it helps).
      Christian Heritage Academy (cafeteria), 315 Waukegan Rd., Northfield.

      NOTE: Guests, particularly those who wish to audition, are welcome at
      any rehearsal night (Shoreliners meet every Wednesday at time & place
      shown above; New Tradition meets every Monday at time & place shown
      above). However, some of you insist on an specially-organized event,
      so the October open houses are designed with you in mind.

      For more information, call Joe at 847/328-0921.

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member Shoreliner Chorus (http://www.nsn.org/evkhome/bflat)
      member New Tradition Chorus (http://www.newtradition.org)