The Blenders are back

  • Tim Gallagher
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      I'm not sure if this will take any of you as much by surprise as it did me, but not only did the
      Blenders get back together to record another album (a holiday album titled "When It Snows"),
      they're going on tour again to promote the album! Why post this to the Chicago Acappella list?
      Because they're considering coming to Chicago for a concert!

      Notice I said "considering".

      This will only happen if they hear from us and feel they'll get our support and make it worth
      coming out here. Check it out yourself on their website
      (http://www.theblenders.com/news/default.htm). They're asking for people to e-mail them from a few
      select locations across the US (Chicago, LA and Dallas), and let them know if we'd support a
      Blenders Holiday Concert.

      Let them hear from us, guys. Let them hear us loud and clear.

      Tim Gallagher (Acappellaman)

      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
      http://news.yahoo.com