Alumni Other Guys of the University of Illinois Form Group

  • Michael Dikelsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2002
      Hello Chicago-accapella group members. I am new to the group and
      thought that you might find this interesting.

      Alumni Other Guys from the University of Illinois have come together
      to form a new acappella group.

      The Other Guys are a TTBB, acappella, comedy octet. Started in 1969
      the group gets it's members from the University of Illinois Varsity
      Men's Glee Club. There are many OG Alumni in the Chicago area.
      Recently, I have contacted as many as I could find and have been able
      to put together a decent group, 18 in all.

      Our first scheduled performance will be Saturday, February 15, 2003
      at The Center for Performing Arts at Governor's State University. We
      will be doing a combined program with the current U of I Other Guys.
      Tickets will be available at the University box office 708-235-2121
      or online at tickets.com . I realise that this is very ealry notice
      but the early bird gets the worm. I will send updates with more
      information as it becomes available.

      Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

      Acappella forever,

      Michael Dikelsky

      P.S. How many different ways are there to spell acappella? Which is
      correct?