Here it comes!

  • contactelmothumm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2002
      Hello there:

      Greg Vaden from the Michigan based a cappella group elmoTHUMM here.  Well, I can't believe its almost here - The Best of the Midwest A Cappella Fest to be held at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie.

      If you haven't told your friends about this event PLEASE pass along the information.  We're hoping this will become an annual event but that will only be possible if we can put some butts in the seats.  Tickets start at $15 & are available NOW at the North Shore box office.

      Think of this event as the best of the Harmony Sweepstakes.  We are all looking forward to your support & hope to see you there.  For additional information please go to any one of the performing groups sites at:

             www.chapter-6.com
             www.elmothumm.com
             www.fourthavenue.com

      or visit Blenderful Music at www.blenderful.com

      This truly is a Midwest event representing Michigan, Ohio & Illinois with some of the best contemporary a cappella, vocal percussion & classic oldies around.

      Hope to see you there:
      Greg