Best of the Midwest A Cappella Fest - Oct. 13th, 7p.m.

  • ghvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2002
      Hello again:

      Greg Vaden from the a cappella group elmoTHUMM here. Everything is
      going according to plan for this landmark event. The groups -
      Chapter 6, elmoTHUMM, & Fourth Avenue - are set & ready to blow the
      roof off the North Shore Center for the Permorming Arts. Andrew is
      getting set to advertise to EVERYONE so if you are interested in
      attending I suggest you get your tickets NOW. Chicago has always
      shown great support for the Harmony Sweepstakes & we expect this show
      to be SOLD OUT sooner than later.

      Good luck getting great tickets & we'll see in Skokie on Oct. 13th.

      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM Bookings & Promotions

      Check out our web site - www.elmothumm.com - for the latest scoop on
      the group!