Tell Your Friends . . .

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Tell Your Friends Who Like to Sing . . .

      The Shoreliner Chorus, based in Chicago's north suburbs, welcomes men of all
      ages who enjoy singing. Come to our FREE Open House/Guest Nights, starting
      7:30 p.m. Wednesday, January 3, 10, & 17, at Elliott Hall, Presbyterian
      Home, 3131 Simpson St. (Golf Rd. between Central Park & Crawford Aves.),
      Evanston.

      Find out more about a great bunch of guys who enjoy singing four-part a
      cappella harmony: visit our Web site at . . .

      http://www.nsn.org/evkhome/bflat

      AND . . . if you know anyone who might be interested in joining our musical
      directing team, please contact me at bflat@....

      See you Wednesday night???

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@...