Re: [Chicago-acappella] Chapter 6 to Perform in Evanston July 23

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2002
      Er . . . umm . . . I was listening to my Primarily A
      Cappella sampler CD while I typed out my message about
      Chapter 6 performing in Evanston--& when I'm listening
      to good music, I lose track of dates & times. Yeah,
      I'll use that excuse . . .

      Seriously, tho', the date of July 23 is correct--the
      day is TUESDAY, not Thursday (at least not this
      year!).

      Revised info:

      What: Chapter 6 (2000/2002 Midwest Harmony Sweeps
      Champs) performance as part of "Lunch on the Lake"
      series.

      When: 12 noon-1 p.m. TUESDAY, July 23, 2002.

      Where: Norris University Center, Northwestern
      University, 1999 S. Campus Dr., Evanston, IL (on lawn
      behind the center, overlooking the lagoon).

      How much: Free & open to the public.

      For directions & more info, check out NU's Web site at
      www.northwestern.edu or call the Norris Center desk at
      847/491-5500 (then press 9 after the voicemail menu
      begins).

      Sorry for the confusion. Thanx for straightening me
      out, James.

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member Shoreliner Chorus