Concert July 12 Ravinia - CD available

  • Noel_Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Dear friends of Golosa, the University of Chicago Russian Choir,

      We are very pleased to announce that the choir will make its first
      appearance at Chicago's Ravinia festival on the evening of Friday, July 12
      from 5:30 to 6:00 and again from 6:30 to 7:00 at the Pavilion.

      For directions to Ravinia, please visit:

      http://www.ravinia.org/maps/get_to_summer.cfm

      I am also happy to be able to announce that our CD "Songs from the
      Selenga" is now available by mail.

      The cost of the CD is $12 per copy (this covers the CD itself, plus
      postage and packaging materials). If you would like to place an order,
      please send a check or money order to:

      Noel Taylor
      2001 S. Halsted St #200F
      Chicago, IL
      60608

      Please make the check out to me, and not to the choir. Please allow two
      weeks for delivery.

      I hope to see many of you at Ravinia, at at our other appearances in the
      future!

      Noel Taylor, director