Playlist for The "APPLAUSE" Show 12/21/00 Our Christmas Special

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2000
      Hi there netters,

      Well, Dave Stadtmauer, T.J. Barranger and I want to send each and every one
      of you our very best wishes for the Holiday Season, and for a safe and
      healthy New Year. We feel very humbled to have been able to bring you the
      very best of the a cappella world every Thursday night from 7:00-10:00pm
      Eastern Time on WDVR-FM eminating from Sergeantsville, N.J..

      We had the great ppleasure of presenting some of the most meaningful music
      last Thursday night from the most talented groups in our library. We chose
      to play "more music" and "Less Talking" for this very special night and
      managed to play more than 50 selections. We thank all the participating
      groups who have given us their music for the holiday season. Because of
      their support, you all heard the very best of both worlds on The "APPLAUSE"
      Show 12/21. Let's look at those songs:

      The Vocal Majority I'm the Music Man
      The Vocal Majority It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
      The New Tradition Chorus Lights of Hanukkah Medley
      The Blenders The First Noel
      M-Pact Oh Come Oh Come Emmanuel
      Acoustix Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
      The Rich Tones Chorus Psalm 98/Shalom
      The Vocal Majority Sweet Little Jesus Boy
      The Nylons God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
      Acoustix Mary Had A Baby
      Common Ground Quartet Lo How A Rose
      The Big Chicken Chorus I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
      The New Tradition Chorus Joy To The World
      The Rich Tones Chorus Star Carol
      The Vocal Majority Carol of the Bells
      Kindred Spirits Quartet What Can I Give Him?
      Hunterdon Harmonizers Coventry Carol
      Cahoots Quartet It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
      Five O'Clock Shadow Little Drummer Boy
      GLAD In the First Light
      Accidentals I Wonder As I Wonder
      Masters Of Harmony Ring The Christmas Bells
      Hampton Avenue Night Of His Birth
      Riptide Beautiful Savior
      The Haven Quartet Joy th The World
      Dartmouthaires Amen
      Dartmouth Dodecaphonics Alleluia
      Persuasions Christmas Means Love
      Topflite Quartet The Gift
      Masters Of Harmony Feast Of Lights Medley
      Princeton Nassoons Coventry Carol
      Princeton Tigressions Do You Hear What I Hear?
      The Boston Common Every Christmas Morning
      Vox Bop What Child Is This
      Gas House Gang Go Tell It On The Mountain
      The Vocal Majority The Secret Of Christmas
      The Bryn Mawr Mainliners While By My Sheep
      GLAD For Unto Us
      Hampton Avenue In A Manger
      Accidentals Bring A Torch Jeannette Isabelle
      Acoustix Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
      Acoustix The First Noel
      The Vocal Majority Little Drummer Boy
      Rich Tones Chorus Oh Holy Night
      Big Chicken Chorus Silent Night
      The Vocal Majority Adeste Fidelis
      The Vocal Majority Hallelujah Chorus
      The Gas House Gang Mary Did You Know?
      The Gas House Gang Some Children See Him
      The New Tradition Chorus I Have Seen The Light
      The Vocal Majority Alleluia

      Happy Holidays to all of our listeners of all faiths... may your New Year be
      blessed with health , happiness, and MUSIC!
      God Bless you all,
      Rich Taylor, Co-Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show
      for Dave Stadtmauer and T.J. Barranger and
      the management and staff of WDVR-FM