Keep in touch with elmoTHUMM

  • contactelmothumm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      Hello:

      For you yahoo users out there we have created a new elmoTHUMM group. We will
      have polls, up to the minute group information but most of all hope to get
      YOUR feedback. To join simply go to yahoo.com, click on the groups/clubs
      heading & input an elmoTHUMM search. We look forward to hearing from you
      with the hopes of continuing to make our group better & better!

      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM