The "APPLAUSE" Show WVRM Village Radio..Reveille to appear live 6/13

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hi there netters,

      We are so excited to announce that Reveille, the 2001 Mid Atlantic District Champions will be appearing live this Thursday on The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor, broadcast from the studios of WVRM Radio in Montclair, New  Jersey...on the Internet at www.village radio. com

      This quartet is one of the most entertaining groups to ever win the Mid Atlantic crown.  Roger Payne, John Ward, Joe Hunter and Mark Paul sing a wide variety of songs , from their classic "Lawyers Medley" and "Just A Gigolo" to the beautiful music of Steven Foster's "I Dream of Jeannie".  They wowed the international audience with their famous "Pirate Package" with the quartet playing the parts of Blackbeard, LaFete, Schmee and of course Captain Hook while they traversed the waters of the Nashville stage....
      Reveille has been very popular show quartet and they will be bringing their entertainment to you as part of this week's edition of The "APPLAUSE" Show from WVRM Radio, where you hear the longest single time slot of barbershop and a cappella music each week from 6:30 - 11:00pm eastern time.

      The folks at WVRM and the "APPLAUSE" Team are very honored to present a quartet of this calibur for your entertainment.

      Call your barbershop friends, have an "APPLAUSE" Party in your home this Thursday as you hear one of the greatest and funiest of all time...Reveille.
      Remember, you can email us in the studio with your requests at : applause@....
      We look forward to having all of you with us on the 13th.

      Thanks.....Rich Taylor, for....
      The "APPLAUSE" Show Team
      Rich Taylor - Host, Rich Pearson - On-Air personality,
      T.J. Barranger - Engineer
      Every Thursday Night from 6:30pm-11:00PM (Eastern)
      On the Internet at:
      WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      EMAIL AT:
      applause@...
      Winner of the 2000 P.R.O.B.E. "Outstanding Achievement Award
      Winner of the 2000 MAD "Award of Excellence in Public Relations