concert tomorrow! 7:30 Bond Chapel! Food and song!

  • Noel_Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2002
      Dear Friends of Golosa,

      This is just a reminder that our final concert of the academic year will
      take place tomorrow at 7:30 in Bond Chapel on the Campus of the University
      of Chicago. Admission is free (with a suggested donation of $5) and
      Russian food will be provided afterwards. Our new CD will also be
      available for purchase.

      Many of you have written to ask about ordering the CD through the
      mail. Thank you for your patience in waiting for a reply. This will be
      possible very soon but I am moving in the next couple of weeks and want to
      get set up at my new address before asking for any checks. I will notify
      this list as soon as everything is ready.

      Thank you for all your support and I hope to see many of you at tomorrow's
      concert.

      best wishes,

      Noel Taylor, director