free Musiq tickets at HOB!

  • caramelfantazy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      I know ya'll can appriciate good singing, and, Well I wouldn't bother
      anyone with this if it didn't sound pretty cool! Musiq is touring
      right now with a stop in chitown next week, and if you go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/musiqscrib/ and join his yahooclub it's
      pretty easy to win tickets to the show at the house of blues! It's
      worth it to check it out, just holdin' it down for all the musiq fans
      out there!!