Still looking!

  • Tim Gallagher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Any more guys out there looking to join an a cappella group? We're a contemporary all-male a
      cappella group called Vocal Chaos, and we're looking for some more voices. We're primarily looking
      for Basses, low baritones and 1st tenors, but all parts are welcome to audition. If this sounds
      like something you're interested in, please contact Tim Gallagher at acappellaman@... to set
      up an audition.

      Thanks!

      Tim Gallagher