Barbershop Music on the Web

  • zinger99@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000
      I just discovered something delightful! There's a Web site that
      features music by men's & women's barbershop quartets & choruses.
      The playlist is constantly changing, so repeats, if any, are random;
      selections are played in their full length. It's part of
      Live365.com's Web site, so listeners have the opportunity to buy the
      recordings.

      If you're interested, it's at:

      http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?
      genre=search&searchdesc=speb