Singing Valentines--What a Concept!

  • schlesmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Looking for a special surprise for your sweetie this Valentine's Day?

      Surprise her--or him--with a SINGING VALENTINE!

      I know, you've probably already thought of that . . . but if, for
      some reason, you've decided not to have your own group serenade that
      special someone, a barbershop quartet might be just the ticket.

      Find out more at www.singingvalentines.com -- a clearing-house for
      men's and women's barbershop groups that are presenting Singing
      Valentines this year. The site is a free service operated by the
      Barbershop Harmony Society, SPEBSQSA. Details (such as pricing,
      etc.) are provided for each participating group. View & select 'em
      by geographic area.

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member Shoreliner Chorus (http://www.nsn.org/evkhome/bflat)