MORE INFO ON FOLK FEST

  • Noel_Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2002
      Dear friends of Golosa,

      I didn't say anything about the cost of coming to see us perform at the
      Folk Fest on Sunday, Feb. 3. That's because it's free!

      I should add, however, that although there is no charge to see us or to
      attend any of the workshops taking place on Saturday and Sunday in Ida
      Noyes Hall, admission is charged for the big evening concerts in Mandel
      Hall. Information on prices is available at the Folk Fest website:

      http://www.uofcfolk.org

      best wishes,

      Noel Taylor, director, Golosa