See me in action on Dec 20th.

  • Sean P. Gorecki
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      If anyone wants to watch me in action before approaching me, I will
      be doing a three of four song set with my current quintet at the
      choir concert of Crystal Lake Central High School on the evening of
      Dec.20th. We will be performing some Christmas arrangements and
      probably "Kiss The Girl" from the disney movie, The Little Mermaid.
      We will also be singing at some private events and will record
      ourselves so if anyones interested, O can send you a copy when it's
      complete. If you need any more information, drop me a line at
      human_jukebox_acappella_man@.... Hope to hear from some of you!

      ~Sean P. Gorecki~