Baritone and VP.

  • Sean P. Gorecki
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      My name is Sean. I'm seventeen and from Crystal Lake IL. I'm
      looking to start or become part of a contemorary a cappella group/
      I've got experience with a six guy group last year at the school I
      attend and a five guy group I'm in right now. This group is only
      temporary and I'm looking to be a part of something more perment. If
      anyones interested in including me in their group or of starting a
      new group, you can contact me at
      human_jukebox_acappella_man@.... I am A Vocal Percussionist,
      and a beritone with a decent range which means I can handle many bass
      parts and tenor parts. I how to hear from some of you.

      ~Sean P. Gorecki~