INTRODUCING HARPERS

  • harpers quartet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      Sir/Madame
      We are an acappella male quartet,we sing strictly
      christian music and our first work was released in
      october this year.
      We have a problem and we believe you might be able to
      help us.We are based in Nigeria and we have found it
      difficult getting a marketer,we don't even have enough
      funds to produce on CD or VCD,we only have our work on

      audio cassettes for now.
      Since we don't have a marketer we sell our work by
      ourselves and that has made it difficult for us to
      really make meaninful progress.

      What we really want is a partnership with your
      organisation.We want you to produce and market our
      work through your various sources all around the
      world.

      We are really in need of your assistance as we are a
      very young group and we need to stay alive and
      contribute our quota to the gospel music industry,
      because we sing ACAPPELLA music,our songs are
      different and unique and the work enjoys great
      acceptance from the listening public.

      The average age of the members of the group is 22
      years some of us work and others are in college.

      We believe you will be of great assistance to us,we
      look forward to hearing from you.
      Thank you.
      OMOCHE AGADA
      for:HARPERS