New Tradition Holiday Show & New CDs

  • schlesmail@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2001
      Three -- count 'em -- three ways to enjoy the International Champion
      New Tradition Chorus this holiday season:

      *** "A Holiday Tradition" annual holiday show ***
      Four performances:
      - 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 7, 2001
      - 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, 2001
      - 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, 2001
      - 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 9, 2001

      Glenbrook South H.S., 4000 W. Lake Ave., Glenview, IL
      Tickets: $20 (VIP, evening), $15 (main floor & mezzanine, evening),
      $12 (upper level, evening), $12 (all seats, matinee), $10 (students &
      senior citizens, matinee); all evening show seats reserved; group
      discounts available for general admission tickets, matinee only.

      For more information, or to order tickets
      call toll-free: 800/746-9246
      or e-mail: info@...
      or visit our Web site: www.newtradition.org

      *** "A Holiday Tradition" CD (JUST RELEASED!) ***
      (Our first recording as International Champs)

      Includes:
      "Deck the Halls," "Let It Snow," "Silver Bells," "I Have Seen the
      Light," "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear," "O Holy Night," "What Child
      Is This," "Light the Legend," "Song of Chanukah," "O Little Town of
      Bethlehem" . . . & more

      CD: $15/each
      Cassette: $10/each

      For more information, or to order
      call toll-free: 800/746-9246
      or e-mail: info@...
      or visit our Web site: www.newtradition.org

      *** "America" CD (Our latest release) ***
      (First $10,000 of net profits from sales of this CD will go to
      benefit disaster relief agencies in connection with 9/11 attacks.)

      Includes:
      "This Is My Country," "America the Beautiful," "God Bless
      America," "God Bless the USA," "Shenandoah" . . . & more

      CD: $15/each
      Cassette: $10/each

      For more information, or to order
      call toll-free: 800/746-9246
      or e-mail: info@...
      or visit our Web site: www.newtradition.org

      AND . . . if you're in Chicago Friday, Nov. 23, catch us at the City
      of Chicago Tree-Lighting Ceremony in Daley Plaza at 4 p.m.
      It's FREE & open to the public!

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      schlesmail@..., zinger99@...
      member New Tradition Chorus (http://www.newtradition.org)