concert this Wednesday, Nov. 14, 7:00, Bond Chapel

  • Noel_Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      Dear Friends of Golosa,

      This is a final reminder that our homecoming concert will take place this
      Wednesday, November 14, at 7:00pm in Joseph Bond Chapel at the University
      of Chicago! Admission is free. The concert will last approximately one
      hour.

      For a map of the University and surrounding area, please visit:

      http://www.uchicago.edu/docs/maps/campus.html

      For a more detailed map showing the location of Bond Chapel, please visit:

      http://www.uchicago.edu/docs/maps/mainquad/bond.html

      We hope to see you there!

      Noel Taylor, director, Golosa, U of C Russian Choir