Looking for a group

  • Eric Chung
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      Hi people,

      I am an a cappella veteran who is looking to join or start a
      contemporary rock/pop/jazz group, all-male or mixed, with a goal of
      entering the 2002 Harmony Sweeps in Chicago. My credits:

      --Music director and tenor/VP of Stay Tuned, a very highly-regarded
      mixed contemporary a cappella group based in NYC, from 1997 to 1999.
      We won awards at the NY Harmony Sweeps in 1998 and 1999
      --Music director and tenor/VP of the Gross Prophets at the University
      of Chicago from 1999 to 2001
      --Tenor/VP and primary arranger of the Harvard Veritones from 1994-
      1996
      --Roughly 40 arrangements to my name, sung by various groups across
      the country
      --I am a serious music freak on the side. Been playing the violin
      since age four and am in an orchestra in Chicago. Also play the
      guitar and am continuing to write pop songs.
      --I am also a complete and utter ham onstage. Ask anyone.

      Looking forward to singing with some of you! Please email me or call
      at 773-294-6199.

      Cheers,
      Eric Chung