9362013 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes - ENTRY INFO

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Dec 10, 2012

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/images/HarmSwlogo.gif

      Holiday Greetings!

      We hope this mailing finds you enjoying this holiday season with family and friends (and food) - but we're already looking ahead to the biggest a cappella event of 2013 - the Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes!

      This year, we're asking for a little more information up front - most groups have a photo and bio already in digital form anyway, so we're asking you to send these with the entry form and MP3s.

      To enter, please send the following:

      1. The Official Entry Form
      2. A recording of at least two songs (MP3s preferred, CDs acceptable)
      3. A Group Photo (digital) - for the program & websites
      4. A Group Biography (one paragraph) - for the program & websites

      More complete Entry Info is herePlease remember a few things:

      • The deadline for receiving entries is January 4th, 2013.
      • The show is Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie, IL, at 7:30 pm.
      • Groups must have at least three and no more than eight members.

      E-mail your entry to:

      sweeps@...

      Or Snail-Mail to:

      Harmony Sweepstakes
      c/o Andrew Blendermann
      606 N. Wilshire Dr.
      Mount Prospect, IL  60056

      Note:   The Sweeps will now accept groups up to EIGHT members!  In years past, we could only accept up to 7, which eliminated a lot of mixed groups (SSAATTBB).  With the higher limit, I'm hoping we'll see all sorts of new groups come out of the woodwork!

      If you've never opened .PDF files before, you can get a reader from www.acrobat.com.  If you have problems with receiving attachments, or with printing out the .PDF files, please contact us and we'd be happy to send you the forms by mail (it's just faster and cheaper this way).

      Phone:

      (847) 809-0808

      E-mail address:

      sweeps@...

      National HS site:

      www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      Chicago HS site:

      www.blenderful.com/sweeps

      Facebook:

      www.facebook.com/HarmonySweepstakes

      Harmony Sweepstakes
      606 N. Wilshire Dr.
      Mount Prospect, IL  60056

      Thanks for your interest in the Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival, and we look forward to your entry!

      Andrew Blendermann
      Chicago Regional Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival