926Dekoor close-harmony searches vocal group to meet in Chicago this summer!

  • mauritsdeboer
    May 17, 2012
      Hello,

      We are Dekoor Close harmony, a student vocal group from the Netherlands touring through the USA this summer.

      For an impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrx9CEOzEuI

      In Cincinnati we will first defend our world title at the World Choir Games. Afterwards, we will be visiting several cities and perform on different stages.
      We're still looking for a group to meet in Chicago.
      We are in Chicago: July 9-14

      If you're a group that's interested to meet us, perhaps to do a concert together or know someone who is interested (we are also still looking for concert locations) please reply or contact me (mthdeboer@...)

      Best regards,

      Maurits de Boer